Are you looking for a fun and rewarding part-time job doing something you love?
At The Pet Professionals we work hard and play hard, reaping some of the very BEST rewards. If you like kitten cuddles, puppy kisses, flexible schedules and being OUTSIDE, then we have the job for you.
We are always looking to add motivated and reliable pet sitters and dog walkers to our team. Candidates must live within our current service area, including Fuquay-Varina (27526), Willow Spring (27592), Angier (27501) and Raleigh (27603).
Hours needed range from 10-30 hours per week and vary depending on your availability and the season. Our most sought-after shifts are mid-day between 11am-2pm weekdays and weekends/holidays. Priority will be given to candidates who are able to meet the following requirements:
• Must love animals and feel comfortable working with all types and species. (Pet care experience is a plus but not a necessity.)
• Must be able to handle and walk dogs of all sizes (large and small breeds).
• An eye for detail and a strong work ethic to see through to completion.
• Ability to work independently with little or no supervision.
• Strong written communication skills.
• Punctual and on-time for appointments.
• Must be available for most major holidays (July 4th, Memorial Day weekend, Labor Day weekend, Thanksgiving, Christmas & New Year’s)
Roles we have a STRONG need to fill are Dog Walkers (M-F mid-day) and Overnight Pet Sitters.
If you think this sounds like you, please CLICK HERE to fill out the interest form!